Owning inflatables may seem to be all fun and games until its time to put them away! We know how much of a struggle it may be to get your units rolled up at the end of each use, and we want to help make the process a lot easier. From first timers to people that may have some experience with inflatables; we hope these six easy steps along with our how-to video is a great help to you and your business.
- Deflate your inflatable
- When completely deflated, pull one side of the unit towards the center.
- Walk over the unit to apply pressure and release any extra air inside.
- Repeat the process on the opposite side.
- Start rolling your unit from one end to the other, while still walking over the loose end to release air.
- Tie straps when you’re done rolling.
Do you have your own strategies and tactics in rolling your inflatables? Let us know in the comments below!